Bridal Shop

Bridal Shop

I have a couple of items to share with you all this weekend, as usual I've had a busy time working on several projects at once. It often seams like the only chance I get to update the blog is late in the evening when the house has quietened down and I've had to pack up my saw and drill!

So this weeks first offering is a small Victorian Bridal Shop. Created for Victoria a fellow Playmobil collector, the Bride in the shop is actually based on her original wedding gown. Designed to match the other small shops I've created it is also fitted with a push on light in the ceiling.







0 comments :

Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Medieval page there.
 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By MyBloggerThemes