Items For Sale

Items For Sale

I'm starting to sort out and downsize my Playmobil collection, this includes original sets, spare parts and customised items. I've changed the layout of my Emporium blog so visitors can hopefully see everything for sale all at once.

Here's a list of some of the things I hope to get sorted and listed for sale in the following months:

All my Steck castle parts and knights

Several original Playmobil Pirate Ships

Lots of Victorian Mansion spares, walls etc

Playmobil electric Train and station

Roman Colosseum

Fairy Treehouse

Lots of System X spares

Please email me if your interested in anything for sale on the Emporium or if you need a shipping quote.

2 comments :

  1. Hello I am interested in victorians doll's houses. Did you send to Spain? Thank's regards

    ReplyDelete

Blog Site Moving

This Blog site has been moved to my Emma.J main blog. All visitors will be redirected in 5 seconds to the Medieval page there.
 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By MyBloggerThemes